Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Moment Spent Alone Doing Something You Enjoyed









What's up guys! Third entry for the Blog-Creating Assignment.

I never realised that I could enjoy myself even if when I'm feeling lonely, down or bored. It's not often that I'm left at home alone. But today, I had arrived home early and realised that my parents were still at work and my siblings were not yet home from school. I was alone and feeling rather lonely.

However, I wanted to enjoy this lonely moment and make it worthwhile. Therefore, I got out my new headphones, connected it with my phone and started to listen to one of my favourite songs. Listening to music helps me to relax and be in a peace. I also decided to get out a piece of paper. Suddenly, I was in a mood to do some drawing! I realised that it's been a while since I last drew a picture and I started drawing the first thing that I had in mind. I don't really mind what I was drawing. Instead, I will focus more on how the picture would turn out later.

I nurtured the picture with utmost care, colouring it and did some touching up. After a while, I stood back and observed my masterpiece. Satisfied and delighted with my my work, I kept it in a file, where I kept all my first-rated drawings.

I found it a good way to spent the afternoon alone, doing something that I enjoyed without interference. It was a rather good way to relax and put aside all the hard work and stress that we got from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment